covid Health & Safety Measures
We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep our customers & staff safe.
- A maximum of 50% occupancy will be followed.
- All dine-in guests will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guests and employees.
- All guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected between each use.
- Employees have been educated on hygiene & sanitation protocol and will follow strict protocol at all times.
- No employee is allowed to work if they display any signs of illness, temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness. Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Single-use menus are available, or preferably our menu is available to view on our website.